To register to vote, change your address or any other questions, contact the Kentucky Secretary of State’s office or your local county clerk’s office. Below are links for each office:

Kentucky Secretary of State Elections Office

Carroll County Clerk

Gallatin County Clerk

Henry County Clerk

Trimble County Clerk


Am I located in Rick Rand’s 47th District?


Rep. Rick Rand represents residents of Henry, Trimble and Carroll and Gallatin Counties. Click to view a detailed map.


When is Election Day?

There are no elections in 2017



Paid for by Rick Rand for State Representative, Regina Rand, Treasurer